Friday, August 6, 2010

For Him & For Her

Happy Friday All, thank goodness the weekend is within reach. Today in our For Him & For Her I'm highlighting a little local treasure, Relics, the adorable little boutique on Northwest Adams, just before the bridge. Worn and rustic is the name of the game for this post. For him, I found this wonderfully weathered church sign, this would look great in a den or a hallway against a mid-tone gray or rust wall. For her, a salvaged yet elegant little table that lends itself to showing off whatever item is placed upon it.They've recently been settling into their new location and this shop is a treasure trove for opulent items and rustic finds. Recently I was in search for just the right birthday gift for a friend and I found all I needed in this one hot spot. I didn't even have to wrap it myself. Definitely check this store out, you won't be disappointed.

Relics
3402 N.E. Adams St. Peoria, IL
309.681.9588
www.relics.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment